We are looking for an enthusiast and competent Marketing Director to be in charge of our marketing department. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and it’s community values.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for marketing, fitness, people and able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors as well as successfully open new markets.
- As a UK marketing Director you will be in charge of developing the annual marketing strategy
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, communications, community, strategic partnerships and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Operations team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and assets
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team providing constant guidance and feedback ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented
- Producing ideas for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently
- Work closely with suppliers to deliver marketing materials
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition in all markets
- Developing and delivering a clear communications strategy
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Analyse new markets and deliver a strategy for a successful opening with a speedy brand awareness.
- Liaise with the global marketing team for any website improvements
- Understand the global team marketing strategy and purpose and explore best campaigns to take part in as well as releasing it successfully within the company in the UK
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Set up the marketing team’s KPI’s in order to understand performance and have a clear vision of what success means for the marketing team
- Set up the marketing team bonus scheme so everyone is working towards the same KPI’s assuring a success of the marketing strategy and end goal
- With other senior executives, identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with the trainers to make sure they are on brand as well as constantly participating in each campaign
- Proven experience as a Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Passion for fitness and active lifestyle
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com