Front Desk staff is the first line of contact for Barry’s Bootcamp members. Provide superior customer service while assisting them in class selections, membership questions, and merchandise purchases. Must be able to convey and enforce policies while still maintaining poise.
Must Haves Customer Service:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: The candidate must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients/staff, and maintain them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply.Responding to clients request with a can-do attitude.
- Never saying “I don’t know” or “No” to a client – we always find a solution and have fun in the process.
- Must have a friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction.
- Must have a cooperative, positive with an optimistic attitude.
- Must exhibit enthusiasm for the studio and for the job.
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Be aware of continual quality control and feedback on quality work.
- Work as part of the team.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills: -Phone Skills -Within a team-Between Co-workers
- Have flexibility with their schedule.
- Have the ability to work weekends.
- Have the ability to work holidays.
- Have the ability to work early morning and/or late nights
- Greets and provides prompt courteous customer service.
- Assists customers with questions and product selection.
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Demonstrate high organizational citizenship behavior by assisting other departments.
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations.
- Maintain the distinct Barry’s aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture.
- Work as a cohesive team with all Barry’s staff members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Greet all guests entering and leaving the studio with a pleasant demeanor.
- Answer any questions, providing information about the different class offerings, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Drive membership sales, and be well-versed on studio-level, regional and national promotions.
- Drive retail sales. (Retail experience a plus.)
- Oversee cash and POS system management.
- Document and handle inventory.
- Handle studio membership database, registering new clients with accurate registration procedures, receiving membership payments and maintaining client base.
- Entails a personal, professional and helpful image to clients and provides the best possible service.
- Enforce best practices to sustain client relationships and services.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org