The location manager will be in charge of handling the designated studio and working with the London management team to ensure the studio is well-maintained and customer service is upheld to Barry’s Bootcamp standards. He/she must have strong customer service skills, knowledge of Mac computers, able to communicate in an effective and efficient way, team-oriented and a drive and passion for fitness is highly recommended.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: The candidate must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients/staff, and maintain them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others: The candidate will be responsible for handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Support Staff: The candidate will be responsible for provide guidance and direction to support staff, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others: The candidate will be responsible for getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks. One way in which the candidate will excel is by encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among staff.
- Lead customer service representative: Resolve customer complaints and answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise the support staff in an administrative capacity, making sure their customer service skills and work standards are up to company standards.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes. This includes but is not limited to interpreting and communicating work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Conduct orientation sessions and schedule on-the-job training for new hires.
- Manage/Oversee the training of employees in regards to job duties or company policies. This includes but is not limited to monitoring support staff performance to ensure that goals are met after training has ended.
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and selecting employees.
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business. This includes but is not limited to analyzing details of sales territories to assess their growth potential and to set quotas.
- Prepare sales and inventory reports.
- Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
- 2+ year’s experience in a team leader or supervisory role
- Full availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Proficient in problem solving and able to work proactively within a team environment to meet established corporate goals and sales objectives.
- Ability to lead and motivate team
- Desire for career growth within the company
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org