The FuelBar at Barry’s Bootcamp Chicago is hiring. We believe passionately in our products and our brand and looking for people who share in that interest. We are looking for candidates who have experience in the service industry. As a FuelBar Team Member, you will be responsible for making quality protein smoothies according to recipes and customer requests. You will ensure that quality standards are being upheld for all FuelBar products.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: The candidate must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients/staff, and maintain them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
- Greets and provides prompt courteous customer service.
- Assists customers with questions and product selection.
- Offers samples to customers.
- Completes customer orders in a timely manner.
- Maintains fuel bar department areas clean and sanitized.
- Follows departmental procedures for safety, proper food handling, and sanitation according to local, state, and federal health code regulations.
- Move stock from storage to shelf/preparation areas.
- Properly rotates merchandise in refrigerated coolers and department tables, paying special attention to spoiling goods.
- Handles damaged and spoiled goods according to company policy.
- Keeps coolers/tables fully stocked and faced.
- Prepares various fuel bar goods following company recipes.
- Availability of three shifts, one being a weekend day
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Food Prep Certificate preferred
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org