The facilities manager will be in charge of special projects in different studios and working with the Boston management team to ensure the studios are well-maintained and the facilities are upheld to Barry’s Bootcamp standards. He/she must be skilled in facilities maintenance, able to communicate in an effective and efficient way, team-oriented and a drive and passion for fitness is highly recommended.
- Facilities Maintenance: The candidate must be able to perform facility maintenance including painting, minor plumbing and general handy work. Treadmill maintenance training will be provided but the candidate should come in with general knowledge of facilities upkeep.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: The candidate must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients/staff, and maintain them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with inventory stock and reorder of maintenance items ensuring it never drops below acceptable levels.
- Carrying out inspections of all studios to identify and resolve issues.
- Work maintenance on treadmills including upkeep and repairs.
- Manage treadmill inventory and parts.
- Maintain relationships with maintenance team members.
- Work maintenance shifts/special projects in different studios, mentoring other team members.
- Contributing to team effort/ by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensuring team members are trained properly and carrying out their team responsibilities.
- Conduct small studio fixes including lockers repair, lighting and other facility repairs.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org