Instructor, New York City & Westchester
I’ve been an athlete and performer my entire life, excelling in soccer, basketball, lacrosse, and track and field. Originally from Long Island, I moved to the city to pursue a career as an actor and I’ve gone on to appear on TV and tour the world with hit Broadway productions like “Hairspray,” “Grease,” and “Rock of Ages.”
I discovered my passion for fitness when I was introduced to Barry’s in 2012. Becoming a trainer brought together my love for athletics, performing, and inspiring others. As a certified RRCA running coach who runs marathons, I strive to make a difference in people’s lives through my personal approach to training. I focus on structure; “quality over quantity” while pushing people past their limits using positive encouragement to reach their fitness goals and discover their inner athlete.
- My inspiration
- We’re only here for a short amount of time... I intend to live every day, every second, to the fullest
- Certifications & credentials
- NASM CPT; Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM PES); RRCA Run Coach
- I catch people checking out my...
- Treadmill speeds. I rarely walk and I never jog under an 8.0.