Instructor, Los Angeles
Book me at...Sherman Oaks
23 years teaching fitness classes and still loving it! I’m a true Barry’s Bootcamp veteran, having started with the brand at its inception. Originally from New York, I have experience teaching step, spinning, kickboxing, sculpting, and yoga. I graduated from Queens College with a BA in theatre and dance. Over the years, I’ve racked up numerous hours in front of the camera and behind the scenes, including work in cinematography and film editing. Determined to help bring Barry’s signature workout to the global community, I’m also spearheading our ever expanding digital efforts.
- My inspiration
- Everyone who consistently works out 5 days a week. At some point, everyone has a bad week. But those who can push past that and work out anyway are my heroes!
- Favorite day for class
- The Tues. / Wed. / Thurs. Triple Threat!
- I catch people checking out my...
- Ass … a lot (you’re imagining it right now, aren’t you?)
- My superpower
- I have an embarrassment barrier. Nothing gets to me.