Welcome to Barry's
We hear you. It feels intimidating.
“I’m not a runner.” “Bootcamp sounds kinda scary.” “I’m not fit enough.”
Here’s the thing.
Yes, it’s hard. But it’s also motivating, fun, and worth it.
Barry’s is the original high-intensity work out. It burns up to 1,000 calories in one class (!!!), tones muscle, maximizes fat loss, and increase your metabolism, so you actually burn calories even after class is over.
We’ve got the science to prove it. (And the abs…)
The instructors push you to do what you didn’t even know you were capable of doing. The music, the signature red lights, the energy in the room…..
It’s magic (and about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on).
Each class is different. You will never have the same routine — and never get bored.
Barry’s Original class is a mix of running and weights. There is also a Double Floor class – a no treadmill option for the days that you can’t run… or just don’t want to.
OriginalRun + Lift
Original classes combine 25 minutes of cardiovascular work on the treadmill with 25 minutes of strength training on the floor.
Double FloorNo Running
Double Floor classes are strength focused, tread-free workouts. Don’t worry. Even without the treadmill, you’ll be sore for days.
The Best Workout in The World
That’s what people tell us
Before ClassWhat I need
1. Go to barrysbootcamp.com, buy a class or a package, and book a spot (we recommend the packages or a membership). Barry’s is an addiction waiting to happen, and the packages are the most cost effective way to go.
2. Arrive 15 minutes early to your first class, so we can introduce you to your instructor and give you an overview of what to expect.
During classI'm so ready
3. All you need are your work out clothes and your kicks. We’ve got everything else covered.
4. If there’s a Fuel Bar at your studio, get psyched, and pre-order your shake so it’s waiting for you after class. (Little known fact: the ingredients in many of our shakes help you recover from class and avoid being sore. Who knew?)
5. Buy or bring water. You must hydrate. It’s mission critical for your health. For real.